środa, 21 grudnia 2016

Pictures of people from all the world

One day I had an idea to start to draw a serie of pictures with people from all the world (exotic countires). The most amazing for me are people from primitive tribes in Africa and Indians (descendents of Incas) from South America.
So I was travelling all around the world by Google Images :) and searching for inspirations. When I found someone really special with that "something deep" in his or her eyes, I drew a face from the picture, but the rest - clothes, headgear and background was from my imagination. 
The first picture was "Woman from Gambia"
After that I drew woman with child from Quechua Tribe, it's not finished yet. I want to paint Machu Picchu in the background, or just Andes Mountains.

"Girl from Andas". I love the deep colours of their ponchos and dresses, but it's really difficult and take a lot of time to draw all this little lines and to make an impression of bending material. I'm not good at it yet. It's even easier to draw a realistic face.

That's the end of my serie for now, but later I want to complete by some more people. Now I want to concentrate on people from Africa. Soon you will see more...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz