środa, 21 grudnia 2016

More of archive pictures

Year ago I left my highschool and decided to learn by myself. This one year of homeschooling gave me a lot of freedom and, the most important, time, which I could use for developing myself in art.
When I started to draw after a break, I realized, that even if I didn't practise for such a long time, I made a big progress. I was suprised, because my drawings were like not mine... (to be honest I am very proud of myself)
Some of them I have still, some were given as a present for someone's birthsday or for Christmas.

First I really liked to use oil pastels. This Tucan is drawn from few pictures from ornitology atlas.

I'm not good at acrylic, maybe is not a piece of art, but for some reason I like this picture. I must explain, what I wanted to draw, because some people (my mother) don't understand. The animal is a reindeer with big horns, and this waves had to be an aurora...
And this is painted by ink. Also with reindeer motive. I have only a photo with not finished picture. After, the reindeers got fur and a background.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz